Cumberland Mountaineers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applications

+18
Drunkard
Beemo
scottschwinn
Squire_merks
Wolfmist
St.Nikita
Desideratist
Joseph45
Varana
Elmix
tookster
tigercub
shanehall16
Crossgert
tangfanga
Kallyana
Miniphoenix
Admin
22 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: Applications

Post  Guest Sat May 30, 2009 12:21 am

I wonder how many people will be jumping up and down about this..

I can't be bothered waiting for an answer. You don't want me, so you can go defend your own little town.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Well hello Owfio. I understand ye have something for me? Please welcomed to contact me here until I arrive in Cumberland.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:20 am

And.. Back again Smile

Name:
Town:Keswick
Level:1
Field 1/Field 2:none
Current Organizations:
Dagda's Wolves.
Probably a few others, can't remember (nothing militant, I would remember militant ones).

What organization, if you are in multiple, holds your primary loyalty when commands are given? (Please consider the Cumberland Mountaineers among the other organizations you belong to)
CM

Have you posted on the RK forums?
Yes.

How did you find out about the Cumberland Mountaineers?
On the forum or some such.

Why do you want to join the Cumberland Mountaineers? To defend the border (and my nice little council seat).

To be accepted you must recognize that you will swear by and be loyal to the following oath:

The Oath wrote:
We, the soldiers of the County of Cumberland, do solemnly swear true faith and allegiance to the Charter of the Cumberland Mountaineers as by law established, and swear that We will be faithful: to the citizens of Cumberland, so they may never be distressed; to our Kingdom and its leaders, so they may never be unheard; and to His Majesty King Long John Silver, his heirs, successors, and appointed Regent by vote of England, so that the Land we live in may be strengthened. We swear that We will faithfully perform the duties our office lays upon us. We swear to follow all aspects of the Charter and our commanding officers, and to always represent the Cumberland Mountaineers and Cumberland itself with honor. We will loyally observe and obey all orders of the Leaders of Cumberland and our superior officers, as meant to bind us to the welfare of our county and it's citizens. We will cause peace to be preserved within our borders, and We will prevent to the best of our powers all offenses against the peace and rights of our great country; and We swear to utilize the proper methods to assure a fair resolution to any and all needs of our country. We will never do anything that counters the Cumberland Mountaineers' duty to help protect, serve, and encourage the growth of the towns, county and England. We will, to the best of our skill and knowledge, carry out all the duties placed on us to serve faithfully according to law and the citizens the law is meant to protect. We accept this oath to the Cumberland Mountaineers as our true, and honorable, word, and acknowledge that as a member of this glorious guard, We accept we are bound to this word, and may be tried for any behaviors violating this oath. May We forever serve Citizens, Country, King, Counties, Towns, and militia with the utmost rectitude and steadfastness.

Will you swear to the above? (Yes/No)Yes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:35 am

Name:Inka2
Town:Beeston moving to Egremont
Current Organizations:none

Have you posted on the RK forums?
Yes

How did you find out about the Cumberland Mountaineers?
On the family forum and found the link in the Cumberland forum. I think I first heard about it from the previous duchess in Cumberland or maybe from Shane not sure.

Why do you want to join the Cumberland Mountaineers? I want to participate in the defence at the border or elsewhere when it is needed. I am still not living in Cumberland county but I will move to Egremont in about a month and will be ready to serve as soon as I am there.

To be accepted you must recognize that you will swear by and be loyal to the following oath:

The Oath wrote:
We, the soldiers of the County of Cumberland, do solemnly swear true faith and allegiance to the Charter of the Cumberland Mountaineers as by law established, and swear that We will be faithful: to the citizens of Cumberland, so they may never be distressed; to our Kingdom and its leaders, so they may never be unheard; and to His Majesty King Long John Silver, his heirs, successors, and appointed Regent by vote of England, so that the Land we live in may be strengthened. We swear that We will faithfully perform the duties our office lays upon us. We swear to follow all aspects of the Charter and our commanding officers, and to always represent the Cumberland Mountaineers and Cumberland itself with honor. We will loyally observe and obey all orders of the Leaders of Cumberland and our superior officers, as meant to bind us to the welfare of our county and it's citizens. We will cause peace to be preserved within our borders, and We will prevent to the best of our powers all offenses against the peace and rights of our great country; and We swear to utilize the proper methods to assure a fair resolution to any and all needs of our country. We will never do anything that counters the Cumberland Mountaineers' duty to help protect, serve, and encourage the growth of the towns, county and England. We will, to the best of our skill and knowledge, carry out all the duties placed on us to serve faithfully according to law and the citizens the law is meant to protect. We accept this oath to the Cumberland Mountaineers as our true, and honorable, word, and acknowledge that as a member of this glorious guard, We accept we are bound to this word, and may be tried for any behaviors violating this oath. May We forever serve Citizens, Country, King, Counties, Towns, and militia with the utmost rectitude and steadfastness.

Back to top Go down

Post  shanehall16 Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Once you have moved within Cumberland your application will be accepted.
shanehall16
shanehall16
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Player Info: Standard Bearer/Cheif Commander, Penrith, Cumberland, Sheriff of Cumberland

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:08 am

I resign from the CM. As I will be leaving Cumberland as soon as I'm alive again, and can't help in the mean time, I see no point to staying in this group.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:18 pm

Why are you leaving Owfio from Cumberland.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:21 pm

Because since I arrived here I've been killed twice, accused of breaking rank, excluded from council discussions, and a few other things. Basically, your county seems to have something against me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:34 pm

Name: Desdemmonna Ekaterina PhaljakDeamon
Town: Keswick
Level: 2
Field 1/Field 2: None
Current Organizations: CM, formely CRG

What organization, if you are in multiple, holds your primary loyalty when commands are given? (Please consider the Cumberland Mountaineers among the other organizations you belong to)

Have you posted on the RK forums? Yes

How did you find out about the Cumberland Mountaineers? Nedefaron

Why do you want to join the Cumberland Mountaineers? I am needed.

The Oath wrote:

Will you swear to the above? (Yes/No) Yes

Back to top Go down

Post  shanehall16 Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:17 am

Desdemmonna you have been granted access to your Division.
shanehall16
shanehall16
Veteran
Veteran

Character sheet
Player Info: Standard Bearer/Cheif Commander, Penrith, Cumberland, Sheriff of Cumberland

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:17 am

Name:Slasher
Town:carlisle
Field 1/Field 2:nine

What organization, if you are in multiple, holds your primary loyalty when commands are given? Cumberland Mountaineers

Have you posted on the RK forums?no

How did you find out about the Cumberland Mountaineers?shanehall16

Why do you want to join the Cumberland Mountaineers?to protect towns and people.

The Oath wrote:

Will you swear to the above? Yes

Back to top Go down

Post  shanehall16 Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:33 pm

Welcome Slasher to the CM, You will be with the carlise Division.
shanehall16
shanehall16
Veteran
Veteran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfmist Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:38 pm

Name:Wolfmist
Town: (Caravaning!)

What organization, if you are in multiple, holds your primary loyalty when commands are given? Cumberland Mountaineers

Have you posted on the RK forums? Many times!

How did you find out about the Cumberland Mountaineers? shanehall16

Why do you want to join the Cumberland Mountaineers? Things are getting antsy and I want to do my bit!

The Oath wrote:

Will you swear to the above? Yes.

~ Sir Wolfmist Pendragon
Wolfmist
Wolfmist
Chief Commander
Chief Commander

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:37 am

Antsy?
Please send me an IG mail about this antsy part.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Squire_merks Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:40 am

Name: Squire Merks
Town: Penrith
Level: 3
Field 1/Field 2: Corn x 2
Current Organizations: Cumberland County Council (Captain)

What organization, if you are in multiple, holds your primary loyalty when commands are given? (Please consider the Cumberland Mountaineers among the other organizations you belong to) CM

How did you find out about the Cumberland Mountaineers? Miniphoenix if I recall correctly, it's been so very long

Why do you want to join the Cumberland Mountaineers? To help in the defence of our towns, county, country and king

The Oath wrote:

Squire_merks
Squire_merks
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-16

http://merks-inc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  scottschwinn Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:53 am

Submitted by Scott Schwinn for Shirohane........

Date : 2009-08-19 18:34:01

Name: Shirohane
Town:Penrith
Level:2
Field 1/Field 2:Wheat/Vegetables

Have you posted on the RK forums?Yes

How did you find out about the Cumberland Mountaineers?Uh... people talking in the tavern?

Why do you want to join the Cumberland Mountaineers? Was asked to by Scottschwinn

The Oath wrote:

Will you swear to the above? Yes

scottschwinn
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Character sheet
Player Info:

Back to top Go down

Post  scottschwinn Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:15 am

Submitted by Scott Schwinn for Sassy1974

Date : 2009-08-19 19:11:02

hi scott i dont think i belong to any organisations
unless my family and being bartender is one
my strength is 60atm

Name:sassy1974
Town:Penrith
Level:2
Field 1/Field 2:corn and sheep

Have you posted on the RK forums?yes normally in cumberland inn and penrith hall

How did you find out about the Cumberland Mountaineers?Scottschwinn

Why do you want to join the Cumberland Mountaineers?
Scottschwinn asked me and will follow him anywhere Smile

The Oath wrote:

scottschwinn
Veteran
Veteran

Character sheet
Player Info:

Back to top Go down

Post  shanehall16 Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:03 pm

Thankyou for helping these people out Scottschwinn, but there is little admin can do if they don't register with the site. Information like passwords and such things should be decided by the applicant. If they wish i can register them both and mail them thier passwords which they can then change latter?
shanehall16
shanehall16
Veteran
Veteran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  scottschwinn Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:28 am

Both Shiro and Sassy did come and register yesterday.
Scott

scottschwinn
Veteran
Veteran

Character sheet
Player Info:

Back to top Go down

Post  shanehall16 Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:54 am

Added to thier divisions.
shanehall16
shanehall16
Veteran
Veteran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Beemo Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:33 am

Name: Beemo Wylde
Field 1/Field 2: none
Current Organizations: HoL, Cumberland Council,

What organization, if you are in multiple, holds your primary loyalty when commands are given? (Please consider the Cumberland Mountaineers among the other organizations you belong to) Cumberland Council

How did you find out about the Cumberland Mountaineers? previous member

Why do you want to join the Cumberland Mountaineers? previous member

The Oath wrote:

Will you swear to the above? (Yes/No) yes

Beemo
Bowman
Bowman

Number of posts : 43

Character sheet
Player Info:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Name: Oakvillelass Degas
Field 1/Field 2: Corn and Veg
Current Organizations: Degas Family

What organization, if you are in multiple, holds your primary loyalty when commands are given? (Please consider the Cumberland Mountaineers among the other organizations you belong to) Cumberland Mountaineers

Have you posted on the RK forums? yes

How did you find out about the Cumberland Mountaineers? Scottwin

Why do you want to join the Cumberland Mountaineers? To defend Penrith

The Oath wrote:

Will you swear to the above? (Yes/No)

Yes

Back to top Go down

Post  scottschwinn Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:08 am

Not only do I recommend her app, but have asked her to be the Penrith Defender.... Which she graciously accepted.

Scott

scottschwinn
Veteran
Veteran

Character sheet
Player Info:

Back to top Go down

Post  Squire_merks Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:29 pm

Excellent news Scott,
Thank you Oak.
Squire_merks
Squire_merks
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-16

http://merks-inc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:53 am

Name:Templarmage
Town:Keswick
Level:3
Field 1/Field 2:Corn/Corn
Current Organizations:None

What organization, if you are in multiple, holds your primary loyalty when commands are given? (Please consider the Cumberland Mountaineers among the other organizations you belong to)Town of Keswick, Cumberland Mountaineers

Have you posted on the RK forums?Yes

How did you find out about the Cumberland Mountaineers?Used to belong a long time ago .. recently from Scottschwinn and Lady Tigercub

Why do you want to join the Cumberland Mountaineers?To help protect our county in time of strife

The Oath wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum